Good morning to you all!
I was awakened by a thunderstorm around 2:45 am, and while I was being jolted awake, I realized that I was already wide awake for the day. Around 3:00 am, I figured it was a good time to make a list of goals for today, since I was already alert and ready to go for now. The more you stick around here, the more you will learn my love of lists and goals. I’ve always been a list maker, and always had to write down my goals before they became forgotten altogether.
Without further ado, here are today’s goals:
- Visit with Business Services on campus to see if they can lift the hold on my account.
- Register for my fall classes, once the hold is lifted.
- Go to work from 10:30 am-1:00 pm on campus.
- Go to my advanced speech class from 2:00 pm-2:50 pm.
- Write my ethnography paper for Organizational & Team Communication.
- Write my Group Reflection #1 paper for Organizational & Team Communication.
- Write a poem to submit to our class Blackboard page.
- Mail a birthday card I wanted to send out.
- Post something on the Phil’s Friends event page on Facebook.
- Prepare my resume and print out at least 5-7 copies.
…and that’s all for now, folks!