I’ve been struggling hardcore with life lately and decided that a list of goals for the day will hopefully get me back on track. Whenever I’m depressed or in need of guidance I turn to my goals to get me motivated, so hopefully these goals of mine will help me bounce back because I need to. I have an alumni pizza party at my old high school this Friday evening, and I want to be able to give all those people good news about how I’m doing. If I’m being honest with myself, I don’t like what I’ve become and am in desperate need to change anyway.
If not now, when?
Goals for Wednesday:
- Write a Random Act of Noteworthy Kindness (RANK) note
- Post for Day 8 of my Bookstagram Challenge
- Write my Algren response piece
- Inquire about my Motif submission
- Create a Writing Chicago work schedule for my revisions and new pieces
- Do something kind for myself to practice self-care
For now, that’s about all I realistically can handle. I’ll add more later on, but not now.